How do I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Order cancellation process:
- Log into your Weddingmatt.com account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
- An order cannot be cancelled one the item has been delivered to you
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1 business days to cancel the order. You will be informed of the cancellation of your order by email.
- However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by weddingmatt.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.